Care Associate Egham
Care worker positions in Surrey and Hampshire! If you have a driving license, a car, and compassion for others, this might be the career for you. Full training provided, no previous experience needed.
PURPOSE OF JOB
- To provide personal care and practical support for clients in their own homes whilst observing safe working practices and ensuring the privacy~ personal choice and dignity of the clients.
- To act as link between the client and SmartCare and report to the manager any deterioration or improvement in the client’s circumstances and any general problems which may arise.
- Assist client’s with personal care.
- Ensure personal care items are left clean and hygienic.
- Assist clients with food preparation.
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of client’s.
- Provide domestic assistance in hygiene areas for client’s.
- Carry out shopping trips/pension collections when required.
- Carry out accurate and relevant administration with regard to time sheets and care plans.
- Make verbal/written reports to SmartCare office if required.
- Attend training sessions and regular team meeting and supervision when required.
- Work towards NVQ level 2/3.
- Wear the uniform provided at all times.
- Undertake any duties as reasonably requested
- Ensure that you are wearing the required protective equipment at each visit to support with infection prevention and control (uniforms, gloves, aprons & facemasks).