Care Associate Epsom
Care worker positions in Surrey and Hampshire! If you have a driving license, a car, and compassion for others, this might be the career for you. Full training provided, no previous experience needed.
PURPOSE OF JOB
- To help and care for people in their home’s who need a little support with a range of essential daily activities.
- To be supportive of people and enable them to live their day to day lives as independently and safely as possible. To be understanding and sensitive to their needs, to be patient and listening to their stories and experiences. Being sensitive helps to built trust and understanding.
- To act as link between the client and SmartCare and report to the manager any deterioration or improvement in the client’s circumstances and any general problems which may arise.
- Assist client’s with personal care.
- Ensure personal care items are left clean and hygienic.
- Assist clients with food preparation.
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of client’s.
- Provide domestic assistance in hygiene areas for client’s.
- Carry out shopping trips/pension collections when required.
- Carry out accurate and relevant administration with regard to time sheets and care plans.
- Make verbal/written reports to SmartCare office if required.
- Attend training sessions and regular team meeting and supervision when required.
- Work towards NVQ level 2/3.
- Wear the uniform provided at all times.
- Undertake any duties as reasonably requested
- Ensure that you are wearing the required protective equipment at each visit to support with infection prevention and control (uniforms, gloves, aprons & facemasks).