Respite Care is temporary care to provide family carers relief from the full-time care they have been providing for a loved one. At SmartCare respite care can be arranged on a temporary basis with no obligation to continue home services once we are no longer needed.
We are here to help when you need us
- On call 7 days a week for client needs
- Flexible and fast scheduling
- Regular quality assurance
- Thorough care management and family support?
Your local team are on call 7 days a week to answer your questions and work with you to design a customized plan of care that is right for you.
[su_button style=”glass” background=”#fc1510″ size=”7″]Contact us today[/su_button]
Our respite care services
With 7 days a week , around-the-clock care, a caregiver is always watching over your loved one, offering emotional support, reducing fall risk and assisting in all activities of daily living including:
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Safety and fall prevention
- Status reporting to family
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to social and recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity